The holiday season may be over, but we’re continuing the joy of gift giving. For the month of January, we’ve removed all marketing agent fees for Grenada citizenship applications, making it cheaper for you to give the gift of global freedom to your family. Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. Let 2021 find you prepared to seize all that life has to offer. Invest in life today!
Live Your Best Life Now!
Here’s How Grenada Citizenship Helps You Do Just That
- Provides a safe haven in a politically, economically, and socially safe country that is democratically free and progressive.
- Provides visa-free access to over 149 destinations
- Reduces visa applications and the need to continuously divulge sensitive information to strangers
- Allows for spontaneous and last-minute leisure and business trips
- Allows for longer stays on leisure and business trips
- Facilitates travel when other travel documents are occupied
- Facilitates migration to the US by providing access to the US E2 visa
- Provides greater educational opportunities and cultural exposure to children
- Provides discounted tuition on undergraduate degrees at St. George’s University.
- Increases access to greater healthcare around the world
- Improves tax management and tax burdens
- Imposes no restriction on the repatriation of imported capital and profits.
- Protects the value of one’s net worth through its fixed rate of exchange with the US dollar
- Provides lifetime citizenship that’s inheritable by future generations
- Provides residence opportunities in over 15 countries, including Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados, Dominica, Antigua, and St. Lucia
- Provides protection in countries around the world that are members of the United Nations, the OAS (Organization of American States) and the Commonwealth, of which Grenada is also a member state.
- Reduces prejudices typically faced when crossing borders and conducting financial transactions
About The Programme
Grenada’s CBI programme focuses on maintaining a quality standard that protects the value of the country’s citizenship, while being sensitive and accommodating to the needs of interested investors. Citizenship is attainable in four months either by investing in the government’s National Transformation Fund, or through an approved real estate project.
What You Should Know
An applicant must be 18 or older, in good health and without a criminal background
WHO CAN BE INCLUDED
Allows for multiple family members, adopted and biological, of both the main applicant and the spouse to be included on one application. This includes children under age 30, parents/grandparents of any age, and unmarried, childless siblings, who are 18 or older.
Investors are never required to reside in or visit Grenada during the application or after they have received citizenship.
Grenada prides itself on doing deep due diligence on applicants and their dependants. This ensures that future value of the country’s citizenship isn’t compromised by the Programme accepting applicants, who may bring disrepute to the country.
Citizenship investments in Grenada start at $150,000 and increase depending on the type of investment made, as well as the number of dependants on the application, and their age. The government only requires an applicant to pay his/her investment after citizenship has been approved. Citizenship fees, inclusive of the application fees, processing fees, due diligence fees, and professional fees are the only fees paid upfront before an application is submitted for review.
WHAT YOU GET
Citizenship approval comes with lifetime citizenship and the country’s passport. Citizenship is inheritable by future generations and allows citizens to live and work freely in other Caribbean islands like Antigua, Dominica, St. Kitts, and St. Lucia. Where citizenship is attained by way of a real estate investment, investors may dispose of their real estate after five years of ownership and recover some of their investment cost.
Select An Investment Option
Investment In Approved Real Estate
- Starting Price: $220,000
- Time to Naturalisation: Four months
- Benefit: Ability to earn income from completed projects and recover part of the investment after five years of ownership
The National Transformation Fund
- Starting Price: $150,000
- Time to Naturalisation: Four months
- Benefit: Most affordable option